Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Kitsap county and am looking for a certified suzuki shop to service my motors. I purchased a new 115 4 stroke and a new 6horse 4 stroke last year and they are in need of their first servicing. I want to take it some where that I trust and have had god feed back from. I'm willing to go from Tacoma all the way to Port Townsend area and of course anywhere in Kitsap county.

·
Registered
200,908 Posts
Puget Marina in Oly
Verles in Shelton
These are the only 2 I know of.
IMHO the one at the top of the list is the one I would go to first.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Performance Marine in Everett is a Suzuki dealer. I've heard nothing but good things about them.

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
My vote is for Puget Marine In Olympia.

George and Charlie are awesome people. Will treat you right, and do great work.

Not that You will really need a good Suzuki Mechanic, since the Zukes are pretty much Bulletproof motors. Ive ran mine hard since 2003 and have done nothing except have Puget Marine change the oil/lower Unit oil and a Prop :oops: ...

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
My vote would be for Puget Marina.. I took my suzuki in last year to get it quit beeping and going into low rpm mode (i suspected a heat sensor) and it was, but they replaced some things on my engine that were missing, no extra charge. Real nice people down there, I would recommend them to anyone. Well, after i got my boat out of there, I ran over to the Luhr beach launch, headed towards Solo and within 5 minutes of having hootchie deployed, had a 22 pound female king in the boat.. It was one of the sweetest days of my life.. I had just quit my job that day too. Tup:

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
berkley boy said:
My vote would be for Puget Marina.. I took my suzuki in last year to get it quit beeping and going into low rpm mode (i suspected a heat sensor) and it was, but they replaced some things on my engine that were missing, no extra charge. Real nice people down there, I would recommend them to anyone. Well, after i got my boat out of there, I ran over to the Luhr beach launch, headed towards Solo and within 5 minutes of having hootchie deployed, had a 22 pound female king in the boat.. It was one of the sweetest days of my life.. I had just quit my job that day too. Tup:
Thats awesome..

Has George ever show'd ya his brag book of fish? That old timer has some monsters under his belt!!
He must have rubbed some of his Fishing karma on your boat!!

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Nopers, never got to see the pics of the fish of yesteryear. He was really informative and nice and if i ever have troubles with the motor again, i will not hesitate to take it down there. I used to take it to a place up the hill, on highway 99 in desmoines, but never again. Puget Marina will allways be the go to shop from now on. The other shop i mentioned charged me 1/2 hour worth of labor(45$) to tighten up my battery cables, (was having the beeping thing going on again) which was really uneccesary they could of just told me, and i could of done it myself! So, He lost my business forever!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Puget Marine in Olympia gets my vote too.

They are awesome to work with and really kick it up a notch with their customer service. As a matter of fact, I dropped my boat to Charlie this morning to work on some pesky trailer lights.

I've seen that book. George has hooked into some big-uns!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
TB,

The people at Kitsap Marine have been handling Suzuki engines for years and should easily handle your needs without having to drive a long ways away to get your needs taken care of.

Stop in and talk to them, they are pretty good people. clap: clap:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Kitsap marina in port orchard is awsome. Tup: old school customer service clap: Have been dealing with them for years. Had suzukis on old boat and now have evinrudes. They work on suzuki, evinrude, johnson, and yamaha. Great people to deal with from owners to parts, to repair. they will all talk to you. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts