Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Please help a newbie to this area. Could you all point me to where I can find good fishing (lake/river/stream) spots around Bellevue/Seatlle areas.
Thanks a lot.
-Dan

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
surfnet said:
Hello,
Please help a newbie to this area. Could you all point me to where I can find good fishing (lake/river/stream) spots around Bellevue/Seatlle areas.
Thanks a lot.
-Dan
Hey surfnet, most all rivers and streams around that area are closed now but if you check out the fishplant reports on this site or the wdfw site, you can see what lakes were just planted and go get some tasty trout, just don't eat the trout that are full of worms or parasites, that last part is just my oppinion :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
If you are willing to drive to the airport I heard that Angle Lake was stocked at noon on the 12th. Boaters were supposedly doing good out on the water. Check it out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are there any good spots where we can have a family picnic and fish from the shore/pier?
Are there websites where one can find top rated spots?
(I am not planning to go until the weather warms up a bit).
Thanks.

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
surfnet said:
Are there any good spots where we can have a family picnic and fish from the shore/pier?
Are there websites where one can find top rated spots?
(I am not planning to go until the weather warms up a bit).
Thanks.
I think it is in the features page on the main page here, but there is a list called "Washington sport fishing opportunities", I think that is what it is called :? , google that and the right list should pop up, this list gives you directions to all the places too, it is a long list but a good one, check it out Tup:

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Buy a Washington Gazetteer and you will never be sorry. Besides fishing, it has all the state parks, boat launches, golf courses, wineries, etc. overlayed by a GPS grid.

I am on my second one, I keep one in each truck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts