Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Re: Stock Market Game

There is nothing like poochin it on the first day and having to play catchup the rest of the competition :oops:

·
Registered
1,168 Posts

Quill said:
Uuuugh, I keep screwing up. Went to sell it short, but accidently bought it long. That was a waste of $5000 dollars.
I've done that a couple of times, but once it went in my favor.

Hint, there are sources out there for real time data. VSE is 20 minutes delayed wink:

·
Registered
4,209 Posts

I'm making a comeback, here I come. FINALLY!! :lol:

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Nope not me, but I was sitting at a 30% return most the day and thought it would go higher. Haha, should have known better, but at least I'm still in last and I gained 5%. My Nanogen will will give me 90k next week and poor old Ripper will be begging for stock advice. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

LOL at Ripper, when we were talking the other day I was giving you bad mojo, so my assistant could take the lead, hahaha.
Nice going missingaddi, you've been staying on the positive side pretty good. I should be tied with you very soon, unless I cracker my last 59k tomorrow.;)

·
Registered
347 Posts

Quill...... What a day for you!! :shock: I've never seen anything like that. But, I guess if it's going to happen to anyone in this game.... it'd be you!! :)

I made my really bad choice too!!! sick:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts