Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hit the north fork the last 2 days. yesterday i hit a lot of water and found one nice nate around 8#'s and a spawner hatchery around 6#'s. i forgot my camera yesterday, but not today . i hit this buck at around 8 am. he was an airiel acrobat for sure. on the hookset he exploded out of the water ,several good runs and finished off with 2 more leaps. i fished til 11:30 covered several miles of river in the pouring rain/snow mix with out another bite. but he made it worth the trek. Mike

Attachments

·
Administrator
13,955 Posts
Wow...

Nice fish, nice picture and nice report! clap:

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
Great job, sometimes work pays off Tup:

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys, i cant wait til sat til i can get out again, i got lucky with the snow cancelling work. well i wont be so lucky come payday but i had fun wink:

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mine too GG, the stilly is not for the faint of heart or the guy lookin to bonk 2 fish and be home by lunch. its more of an expierence to fish inho. fortson should be considered a different river.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Where abouts on the North Fork have you been fishing? I fish it regualary and my normal holes have been extremly low and clear.. Reddog and I were talking last night of possibly going Saturday mornin'..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts