Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, sort of…

We did it: second & third time over the bar in the NR. Great big, huge thanks to our “ocean coaches� Mike, Jim, Steve, Trent & Barney for all of the guidance, tips & techniques!

Fished Tuesday, the 7th, and Wednesday, the 8th, for Kings in Westport. Both times across the bar were no more eventful than gliding out from the protected waters in Clallam Bay and then it was a quick boat ride just north of the casino on the Ocean Shores side. Gear was deployed at 20 feet of wire in 25-36 feet of water. Shortly thereafter reels were screaming with Kings (and a couple of monster sharks)…

Watch the video for the Xtreme Xperience of ocean fishing, not to mention a never before F24 sighting of a tropical ocean dwelling gentle giant:


Make the YouTube experience even better by clicking on the 360 button and upgrading to 480!

If you are wondering what we do with all of our spare time, check out this link for more F24 on our YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/fishn2gthr4ever

















 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,395 Posts
Slayers of the Chinook!!!

The Salt Assault continues!!!!!

Good Job F24 and crew!!!

Winterun Tup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,625 Posts
Thank you for letting me be a part! It was fun and quite the Xperience! Tup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,990 Posts
Great job!!! You guys are as hooked on Westport as we are! Can't get enough of it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,506 Posts
Love it, can't get enough of it!! It was funny as we were driving over I woke up long enough to say "Hey Trent, I recognize that rig, roll your window down and say howdy!". Thankfully he used more than one finger, but we knew where you were headed and were glad to see you headed for Westport. Hopefully we'll get a few more good days over there, I need to get the UB over there soon, the waiting list for seats is deep!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
646 Posts
It looks as though T24 has found some new fishing grounds! What a positive experience you guys provide us when we are away from fishing. Thanks for another great video. Nice fish by the way Tup: clap:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
671 Posts
You guys are having way to much fun , nice lookings kings !! Nice report. Tup:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
winterun said:
Slayers of the Chinook!!!

The Salt Assault continues!!!!!

Good Job F24 and crew!!!

Winterun Tup:
Thank you, Joe! C&I agree: yeah, just can't get enough of the salt!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
addicted2chrome said:
nice looking Nooks! either your a tiny woman or that pig your holding is huge. Well done crew. Tup:
Thank you! You are right on both parts: she is a small gal but the nooks were biggens. :cool: :cool:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wannafish said:
Thank you for letting me be a part! It was fun and quite the Xperience! Tup:
Thank you, Toni - it is always fun fishing with you! Tup: Tup:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Trent said:
Great job!!! You guys are as hooked on Westport as we are! Can't get enough of it!
Thank you, Trent - C&I are so seriously hooked on Westport! :D :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Steve Ericsson said:
Love it, can't get enough of it!! It was funny as we were driving over I woke up long enough to say "Hey Trent, I recognize that rig, roll your window down and say howdy!". Thankfully he used more than one finger, but we knew where you were headed and were glad to see you headed for Westport. Hopefully we'll get a few more good days over there, I need to get the UB over there soon, the waiting list for seats is deep!
It was cool to see you guys twice on the road that day. If you get a crew together for a future weekend run, please give us a holler if you would like a buddy boat. :D :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
eggster said:
The water looks like it was awesome out there. Cool pics, and nice kings!.
The water was sweet - except on the return crossing of the bar. The south winds winds picked up and we were taking splash over the top... Thank goodness our top was up otherwise my crew would have gotten really wet! Right, Toni? wink: wink:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Glocker said:
It looks as though F24 has found some new fishing grounds! What a positive experience you guys provide us when we are away from fishing. Thanks for another great video. Nice fish by the way Tup: clap:
Thank you, George, C&I really appreciate it â€" just a few more weeks and we will see you in Sekiu! :D :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sea Cradle said:
You guys are having way to much fun , nice lookings kings !! Nice report. Tup:
Thank you, Mike â€" sometimes I really wish that C&I were retired!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,625 Posts
fishn2gthr4ever said:
eggster said:
The water looks like it was awesome out there. Cool pics, and nice kings!.
The water was sweet - except on the return crossing of the bar. The south winds winds picked up and we were taking splash over the top... Thank goodness our top was up otherwise my crew would have gotten really wet! Right, Toni? wink: wink:
Excuse me, I DID GET REALLY WET!!!!!! :eek:
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top