Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is there new policy on broken rods. I heard that they are over the counter. Does that also apply to rods that are purchased used or just new? Can I return the rod to any dealer or does it have to be the one I got it from? I got a bunch of gloomis and know there warranty are excellent, just don't know to much about St Croix since it doesn't say anything about over the counter on their website. Thinking about getting one but not sure

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
There's "someone" associated with this website that will be able to give you the info you need. Stand by...

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just found out there is no over the counter service according to one of my friends that works with the reps.

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
What reps?

St. Croix does and it should be going full bore as soon as the program has been instituted. I think the issue at this time may be getting the paper work done and empoyees advised of the new warranty program. I'm not sure what stores at this time are up to speed on this new program but it is my understanding it should be soon.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Sunbird's is a St. Croix dealer but we haven't heard anything about over the counter warrentys from George who is thier rep but that maybe because wer'e still dealing with flood damage in the Chehalis store.

·
Administrator
13,983 Posts
There is an over the counter program.

Call this number to get detailed information about it: (800) 826-7042

1 - 6 of 6 Posts