Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
13,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
St Croix now has a new over the counter $50 expedite warranty program!

Yea!! clap:

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Very nice. It makes the whole experience so much more easy to get your rod replaced and not much more then shipping yourself, but lots of hassle saved. Big step up for St.Croix, very big. Tup:

·
Registered
832 Posts
Glad to hear that too! That was the deciding factor when buying a new steelhead rod just the other day. Also like their step-up program too. Tup:

·
Registered
176 Posts
About a year and a half ago I broke the tip off my salmon rod in the car door. Can't remember if that one was a Loomis or a Lamiglass. Anyway, I was unclear on whether that rod was a write-off or what. So I took it back to Outdoor Emporium, admitted how I broke it, and ten days later had a perfectly good new top section for ten bucks. Not sure if that is OE's policy or if I got some friendly good-customer treatment but it got me to thinking that the place you buy your gear can be more important than the actual manufacturer's warranty.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Thank you for posting this info. I appreciate it very much as I may not have heard about it for sometime and I think that my warranty is only good for about a year on the wild river series.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts