Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
200,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are we going to have some GF'ers at Kalama campground end of March? I am going to take a couple of days, 27, 28, 29, 30th :) and fish somewhere down there. Lewis, St. Helens... if the fish are that high yet. Anyone else planning to do the same? Tup:

Jack

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I've got some sort of vacation time during those dates. Not quite sure yet if it's gonna be an OP steelie trip or a SW springer trip.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Ill be home for Spring Break then and Would be there in a heartbeat if somethin goes down. I have been wonderin if there will be Springers in local rivers that time as well for some bank fishin.

·
Banned
353 Posts
olybearstud50 said:
Ill be home for Spring Break then and Would be there in a heartbeat if somethin goes down. I have been wonderin if there will be Springers in local rivers that time as well for some bank fishin.
You bet!!!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Phatjak said:
Are we going to have some GF'ers at Kalama campground end of March? I am going to take a couple of days, 27, 28, 29, 30th :) and fish somewhere down there. Lewis, St. Helens... if the fish are that high yet. Anyone else planning to do the same? Tup:

Jack
I will be in the area same dates with a buddy or 2 in my boat, probably down low on the OR side leaving from the WA side, I have the days so were gonna hit it early and see what we come up with, probably a little Sturgeon fishing as well, pm me your number and I give ya a call where we are at, fastfish wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts