Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
101,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spring Salmon Seminar

Hosted by Phil Stevens of Mystical Legends Guide Service

Phil will be covering Drano Lake and some Columbia river trbutaries!! We will be giving away a lot of free stuff at this one also......

including a rods from St. Croix and Lamiglass , G-Loomis hats, Outlaw Law baits, EZ-Eggs and more.....

The event will held at Sportsmans Warehouse in Federal Way on March 8th (Saturday) from 3pm to 5pm

·
Registered
400 Posts
Hopefully, I'll be home for this one. I'm planning on getting me a few of those springers this year.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I'm going to this one. It's only a few miles from home.

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Hope to make it, should be good Tup:

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
So are there tickets or just come?

·
Registered
554 Posts
I'll definatly be there. Thanks for the heads up Keith.

I cant fish the Springer run (DRANO) but the info is worth the price of admission.

See you there.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
A chance to learn from the MAN. This will be one good seminar! Phil definitely has a lot of knowledge to share, don't miss a chance to pick a true master of his craft's brain. Unfortunately for me I will be in westport this weekend. Hopefully next time Keith you can give us more than a 4 days notice!

·
Premium Member
101,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No tickets just show up!!

Tup:
wannafish said:
So are there tickets or just come?

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Who planned this at the same time as the Huskies vs Cougars BB game :eek:, I suppose all the drawings are at the end?

G

·
Just got back from the Sportmans Warehouse seminar. Great seminar that Phil (from Mystical Legands Guide Service) put on. Very good tips. And some great examples of the set-ups to use on Drano Lake and the Wind River.

Won Tup: me a nice fillet knife, a small line cutter that can be attached to your vest, also some 20 lb test Suffix (Siege) 100 yard, Smoke Green fishing line. And last but not least, a small tackle organizer to keep your lures and other stuff in. Tup: Tup: Tup:

It was also nice to see a young gal and young guy winning the two awsome fishing poles.

All in all it was a great day.

Thanks Phil and a special thanks to Fish Guy Keith for letting us know about this. Tup: Tup: Tup: clap: clap: clap:

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Great seminar, good tips on fishing Drano or the Wind, I was the guy who did not win anything, but helped setup the projector/laptop...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yes it was a great seminar. I have had a lot of questions about drano and now know what I am supposed to do. That was my daughter that won the St Croix Rod. Hope to have a report on how it was tomorrow. Heading for the Kalama.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts