Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to pass along a "Nice Meeting you" Dr. Hook. And also meeting your wife (Crazy Avis). Tup: Tup:

For those of you who didn't know this. Dr Hook picked up a brand new drift boat at Sportsmens Wherehouse last night. I promised him I wouldn't say anything.....but I just couldn't help myself. He didn't know I had my camera with me. I wish I could have gotten a picture of him when he got inside the thing. Just the look in his eyes alone was priceless. wink:

Anyway....here's a pic of the boat. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Wow. Keith did an amazing job of upselling Dr Hook to that thing! Normally he goes for a duckie inner tube...

Thats pretty funny, IBCNUL8R!

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
I did hear that Avis bought it him because she is Crazy. :lol:

Good un IBCNULBR.

·
Registered
5,149 Posts
That's Hook's new rig for Lake Tapps muskies. The yellow color is to imitate baby ducks which will attract the muskies!

·
Registered
166 Posts
I don't know about that thing..... Looks like there isn't a livewell for the beer... Can't buy it....

But I can see he did spend the coin for the dual engine model. That would be important with combating the drag from the single downrigger on one side.
However, looks like he didn't go for the optional outrigger to prevent list from a downrigger one side.

BTW... How much is it? My kids would love that thing..... Can't cost more than some of the tow-tubes I bought. Might work for slow trolling for walleyes at night after the kids are done (that way nobody would see me in it)......

·
Administrator
13,955 Posts
Hey don't knock it! That thing will flip a u'ie on a dime and it can't be beat for bangin' off rocks :D

I wasn't going to say anything about the boots IBC.. was buying..

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
I think IBCNUL8R is buying them for you, Hook, to match the rod and reel you use.

·
Premium Member
1,541 Posts
THAT'S AWSOME clap:

Im thinking downrigger on one side, fishfinder on the other. And the yum-yum yellow is a big time fish getting color too Tup:

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Kokanee Kid said:
THAT'S AWSOME clap:

Im thinking downrigger on one side, fishfinder on the other. And the yum-yum yellow is a big time fish getting color too Tup:
I believe the correct color is Banana Yellow

1 - 12 of 12 Posts