Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
101,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok folks we are having are Friends and Family night at Sportsmans Warehouse in Federal Way on sunday the 24th it starts at 6:30pm and runs till 8:30pm. Anyone wanting to go to this event will have to have a ticket to get in! No ifs, ands or buts, you must have a ticket !! If you would like a ticket please PM me and I will put your name on a ticket and have it for you at doors when we reopen for the event that night! Please only contact me for a ticket if you can make it to the event! I am limited to the number of tickets I have avalible probably around fifty or so .... so it will be on a first come fist serve basis ..... if you request a ticket and cant go please let me know so I can give the ticket to someone else who can...

·
Premium Member
101,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No Phil... not everything is 20% off there are some restrictions .... which I dont have them all memozized ..... but here are a few guns, high end optics and electronics are only 5% .... ammo is 10% .... I dont remember all the rest ..... its pretty much employee dicounts ... there will be a list handed out when you come in of the discounts.....

MYSTICAL LEGENDS said:
20% off everthing in the store?

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
Fish Guy Keith said:
No Phil... not everything is 20% off there are some restrictions .... which I dont have them all memozized ..... but here are a few guns, high end optics and electronics are only 5% .... ammo is 10% .... I dont remember all the rest ..... its pretty much employee dicounts ... there will be a list handed out when you come in of the discounts.....

MYSTICAL LEGENDS said:
Thanks Keith

Yeah, I was wondering about the guns. Sounds like one heck of a sale!
clap:

·
Premium Member
101,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah if that were the discount on guns ... I'd be all over that!!...LoL.....

MYSTICAL LEGENDS said:
Fish Guy Keith said:

MYSTICAL LEGENDS said:
Thanks Keith

clap:

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
MYSTICAL LEGENDS said:
Fish Guy Keith said:

MYSTICAL LEGENDS said:
Thanks Keith

clap:
Is Phil now shooting shooting his clients if they cracker a fish ?

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
sr5mike said:
MYSTICAL LEGENDS said:
Fish Guy Keith said:

MYSTICAL LEGENDS said:
Thanks Keith

clap:
Is Phil now shooting shooting his clients if they cracker a fish ?
only if he can find a gun 20% i guess clown: clown:

·
Premium Member
101,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still got a few tickets left for anyone wanting to come!
:cool:

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Keith, do you know if the VHF's are 20% off, that's what I need right now...

·
Premium Member
101,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LoL... Nice seein you at the store today Rory even though you were hangin with a shady character wink: !

RiverFishin said:

·
Premium Member
101,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok I got few tickets from some of the other guys at work ... so I few more! Tup: If you send me a PM and dont get a response from before 10am on the 24th call me at work 1-253-835-4100.....

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Fish Guy Keith said:
LoL... Nice seein you at the store today Rory even though you were hangin with a shady character wink: !

RiverFishin said:
Yeah that's true, but at least he didn't eat anything weird wink:

·
Premium Member
101,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey now I was just tryin to prove theres nothin wrong with jenns eggs!! yummy!!

RiverFishin said:
Fish Guy Keith said:

RiverFishin said:
Yeah that's true, but at least he didn't eat anything weird wink:

·
Premium Member
101,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
A big thanks to everyone that made it to this event.... I had a great time .. ..... Tup:

G

·
Fish Guy Keith said:
A big thanks to everyone that made it to this event.... I had a great time .. ..... Tup:
Just wanted to say "THANKS" fish guy. It was nice putting a face with a name. I got my "Allan" gold stream waist waders. Can't wait to try them out. Along with a few other items that I purchased.

And I also got to meet Dr. Hook and his wife Crazy Avis. It was nice to finally meet you two. Had a few good laughs. Tup:

Thanks again.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts