Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone seen him, I just noticed I havn't seen him post in a while.

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
I had lunch with him a week or so ago. He is doing well. I know that every year this time Baseball starts and he gets busy coaching. I will shoot him an e-mail and tell him to check in.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Rumor has it he cashed in a $41 million check sent to him from the former defense minister of a small Central African country and immediately ran off to Chile to realize his dream of being a Yak farmer.

Good luck Chuck! May your Yaks remain healthy and multiply quickly.

·
Registered
17,616 Posts
Lol.

While flattering ... I'm around a little bit. Traveling all last week in Vegas only to get home sunday and unpack/repack for trip to Ohio this week. Back home soon to finish getting boys team ready for baseball season about to start. Been practicing 3-5 nights a week plus watching kid wrestle for school. Not much time for sleep or other but still my favorite time of the year.

Rob - as the huge gambler I never have been I used my big daily allottment of $20 each night while in Vegas on the dollar wheel of fortune slot. For someone who never wins gambling lets just say I hit all the right vowels and my ROI on the $120 total spent from the right pocket ended up as $980 in the left pocket by weeks end :mrgreen:

Home next week and then 2-3 weeks more travel before finally getting a break. I need it. :eek:

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
SportJet said:
Lol.

While flattering ... I'm around a little bit. Traveling all last week in Vegas only to get home sunday and unpack/repack for trip to Ohio this week. Back home soon to finish getting boys team ready for baseball season about to start. Been practicing 3-5 nights a week plus watching kid wrestle for school. Not much time for sleep or other but still my favorite time of the year.

Rob - as the huge gambler I never have been I used my big daily allottment of $20 each night while in Vegas on the dollar wheel of fortune slot. For someone who never wins gambling lets just say I hit all the right vowels and my ROI on the $120 total spent from the right pocket ended up as $980 in the left pocket by weeks end :mrgreen:

Home next week and then 2-3 weeks more travel before finally getting a break. I need it. :eek:
Sweeet. I guess you're buying lunch next time (and no more of those freakin' chicken nuggets... even if you are willing to supersize.)

·
Registered
17,616 Posts
Shoot Rob, what do mean...them chicken nuggets are good for your health. God damn, next thing you will want steak and lobster or something. :mrgreen:

Brent - I havent given up on your dream topic yet....still negotiating for the max :mrgreen:

Internet connection here in Chillicothe sucks bad. Like being at home though since all the rivers out here are now flooded. Looks like Wa. in December Tdown:

2 more weeks and its back to Vegas for Mariners Spring Training. I cant wait Tup:

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Glad to see you still kickin SJ. WIth March maddness, baseball opener, happening I didnt see you post and was a bit concerned :shock:

Congratson the winnings also Tup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts