Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning all.
I’m a newbie to Gamefishin and like to read my fellow fisherman’s posts. I am interested in pictures of spinner making tools, especially the Anglers Specialities tool. Look forward to hearing from y’all.

·
Registered
799 Posts
OutForTrout,
Welcome, I'm Glad to see you are interested in spinner making tools. Will you be making new Lures or fixing up some old ones?
I never throw out my old lures, (hoping to fix them back up into working condition). They sure don't make them like they used to. The best ones I got from my Dad when I was a Kid. " TRAPPER "
Hand Hand tool Wood Tool Finger

Fish hook Bait Fishing bait Surface lure Font

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OutForTrout,
Welcome, I'm Glad to see you are interested in spinner making tools. Will you be making new Lures or fixing up some old ones?
I never throw out my old lures, (hoping to fix them back up into working condition). They sure don't make them like they used to. The best ones I got from my Dad when I was a Kid. " TRAPPER " View attachment 43299
View attachment 43300
OutForTrout,
I never throw out my old lures, (hoping to fix them back up into working condition). They sure don't make them like they used to. The best ones I got from my Dad when I was a Kid. " TRAPPER " View attachment 43299
View attachment 43300
OutForTrout,
View attachment 43300

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello Mr. Trapper. Thank you for the warm welcome. I am attempting to create new spinners by refurbishing some old spinners that I have found while fishing. Thank you for sharing the pics. Do you have any suggestions or pointers you could share? Thank you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thank you guys this topic, you are very nice!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.