Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well last night our little neon we had for 10 years was totaled while my wife was driving it, lucky she wasn't seriously injured she's at the doctors right now. This is the first car we ever had totaled. Just seems kinda weird that its gone just like that. Looks like my oldest son will be buying his own car now, LOL!

·
Administrator
13,955 Posts
Sorry to hear about that, I hope your wife is ok!

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
I arrived home with my tool box and sandwich bag, the wife asked where the car was. I said this is all that is left of it. My VW was no match for a bus. His fault not mine.

Hope the Missus is okay and that is all that matters.

Remember cars are just rust and dust the moment you buy them.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Too bad about your car. Hope your wife checks out ok. Decided on a new car yet?

·
Registered
15,118 Posts
Dittos on the wife. Hope she's ok. My wife has been seeing the doc now for a month after being rearended with our daughter in the car. Daughter ok wife not so ok. Good luck with everything...

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She has some bruising and a case of whiplash from being rearendend. She went to the doctors yesterday and the xrays checked out fine so i think she will be ok doctors said that it will probably be a week or two before she's not so stiff. I am gald it wasn't our her fault cause the car she rearended was a new mercedes 500 that the guy had just got. That 19 year old girls insurance is gonna go through the roof!

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
=O

How'd you manage to pull off that stunt? I thought all rear-ends were the rear-endee's fault?

I love when spoiled daddy's little girl gets whats coming. Of course, i probably wouldn't be saying that if I got a Benz on my 19th bday...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts