Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it comes! Well they were talking about it but never showed up and all of a sudden... Well here it is.

How long will it stay?

What will it do to the RIVERS?

Attachments

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
We're supposed to get 1-3 inches later tonight. But I doubt it. They have been waaaaay off all winter long.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
There is something magical about the combination of snow and steel. Man, I gotta hit the river!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Snowin hard down here in vancouver to Swanny. Fish gonna be movin a lil SLOWWWWWWWW tomorrow if ya know what I mean....whats up with that little sled is that your lower water go getter or just a back up?

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NWFE said:
Snowin hard down here in vancouver to Swanny. Fish gonna be movin a lil SLOWWWWWWWW tomorrow if ya know what I mean....whats up with that little sled is that your lower water go getter or just a back up?
Ya that is my little water go getter... I will be selling the engine here shortly but will be keeping the Boat unless Wooldridge makes me a deal i can't pass up.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
It'll snow for sure up this way now that I cleaned up both boats. Ice on the decks with snow on top!!! The temp dropped soon as I turned off the hose.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
with the cold air in place Monday night to early Tuesday pretty much everyone north of say Centralia should get a good 1 to 3 inches. Places to the north of the front(like me in Bellingham) are expected to be closer to 4 or 5 inches :mrgreen:

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
I live in Graham, Pierce county and we only have a trace so far. Started about 6:30 pm to 7:30 then quit. Then the sky became partly cloudy and it is icing up. It is 31.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
wannafish said:
I live in Graham, Pierce county and we only have a trace so far. Started about 6:30 pm to 7:30 then quit. Then the sky became partly cloudy and it is icing up. It is 31.
This morning we wake up to "no school" and about 2 inches. 32 degrees outside.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts