Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
SalmonSeeker said:
Anyone have a report for today?
i saw a guy today at castlerock that had a piece of drift wood with a net duct taped to the end of it tied to the passenger side of his car, and he was wet up to his chest but he had a bucket full of the little guys.he was dipping by "something" rock. i apologise for not remebering the name, he said there was a ton of guys but they were getting some. i know this is a vague report but that is all i know.

good luck

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
I GOT ONE!!!!!!
absolutely dead on the Cow.
Some people were happy with a dozen.
Mixture of males and females so this is no pilot run. This could be the whole shebang kids.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Darnit anyway, huh Gordy. Tdown:

I guess if you take the boat down to Cathlamet and just look for the massive flock of seals and sea lions to the left of the marina on the way out in the river, you can take your boat up to them and net them out of your boat. 7 days a week, 24/7, 25 lb limit. Just something I heard through the grapevine Gordy, nothing solid. You can also find them on a fish finder pretty easy. Sounds like fun to me.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now I'm glad that no one responded quick enough to convince me not to go this evening.

I left my house at 6, started dipping at 7 and quit when the minirun died at 8:30pm. Home about 9:30.

Just packed up 60 smelt for sturgeon bait. That and the squid I have in the freezer and I'm probably all set for this year. Tup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts