Game Fishing Forum banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #21
Only had an hour to wet a line so I went to the highway 203 bridge (Lewis St. in Monroe) Fish action all over the place. A 6.8 lb hen, chrome bright came home with me. Visibility in the river was great at around 3 feet, nice green color and is loaded with fish. Fished the Wallace on Sunday 9/19 with very few silvers to be had up there but some huge Kings. Give it a few days for up on the Wallace, their coming!

G

·
Discussion Starter #22
Two of us fished above the Wallace river. Landed 5 spawned out chum and one ten pound rosey siver hen. Can't believe the chum are spawned out.

G

·
Discussion Starter #23
Floated the Sky today between Sultan and Ben Howard with one client. Hooked 4, 2 to the box, both Silvers in fair shape.

www.therivers3.com

G

·
Discussion Starter #25
Floated Sultan to Ben Howard...slow...one Silver to the box, 11 lbs. Way to go Dehlin!

www.therivers3.com

G

·
Discussion Starter #26
The Skykomish is running high with snowmelt this week. Fishing near "Big Eddy" we landed two Winter Runs at 7lbs and 1 late Coho at 13lbs.

www.therivers.com

G

·
Discussion Starter #27
Went up to fish the north fork of sky. More homes less access. Looked more like the raging. Went back down to South fork bridge. Fish below and worked down. All float work. One nice dollie. C and R. Drow up the south side of south fork. More homes, no trespass etc. Looked at falls from bottom. No wonder people die in that one. Saw the traps. Wish they had a fish ladder. Lots of nice looking water. Not too much snow right now, but they are already chained up. Dont look for the welcome mat.

G

·
Discussion Starter #28
Drove to Reiter for the high water. Rained hard, high wind, one fish on other side, low river but coming up. 10am did not bother. Went to snoqualmie.

G

·
Discussion Starter #30
Drifted from high br to ben howard - (14hrs) one 4lb dolly and one 3lb trout/steelie both released - slow slow slow

G

·
Discussion Starter #31
Side drifted eggs from above Ben Howerd to Lewis street, no Coho no Steelhead,(YET)........ Lost a BIG fish at the old train bridge yesterday, did'int get a look at it. A few winter Steelies at Reiter, but few and far between. Great weather and water, but no fish (....YET)

G

·
Discussion Starter #32
Fished the sky on sat. and sun netted a 13lb king for another guy fishing next to me Bob nice fish .
On sunday hooked and landed 26-32 lb Native king didnt take measurements oh well damm big fish .Got good pictures will send into fishing hunting news .Landed fish on 10' shimano spining rod and reel 12 lb test main line had to fight fish 25-30 min almost spooled me twice good thing i was on big gravel bar .
Tight lines everyone there in there
Jeff

G

·
Discussion Starter #33
PS on previous report fish was in great shape when I released it hooked in corner of mouth with trailer no blood good deal for fish .
Oh ya only had line in water 10 min before he hit at about 7:00 am

Hope it makes it passed the folks who dont care .

Anyway fish swam straight upstream looked good Damm would have tasted good ;) but hopefully it drops its eggs bring in another bunch of big ones for us in 3 years .

will try again this weekend .

G

·
Discussion Starter #34
Spent two days out on the sky. Chum are in, although not as many as in years past. Can't say they are thick like the past but they are there. Picked up a couple what I call "bloody marry"(some chrome with the pink zig-zag) silvers dragging eggs. Let go many chum off of float/jig tipped w/prawn. Arm's are sore, can't complain, nice weather. Oh yeah most fish are on the Wallace flat. Some below Elwell creek. River was thin and tricky with the sled. Need rain. Fish will be in thick if it does rain good.

G

·
Discussion Starter #35
got blanked, I guess jig/float setup is the way to go, we did not have any jig setups and didnt touch a fish

G

·
Discussion Starter #36
Reiter: Brats decided to show up all at once. Lots of fish that were had, fishing slowed by mid day. Best day on Sky in years. They must have all darted upriver in one day like last year, missed out last year because I keeped picking the wrong holes, this year I am lucky. Had 4 fish to the bank, took home two chromers. 6#.8#. If its like last year, then this was it! The one day winter run. Reminds you of the old one day sale at the Bon Marche!

G

·
Discussion Starter #38
Slow for almost everyone at Cable Hole.. only fish caught went to my buddy. Semi-colored hen 7#.. glad Reiter is opening soon -

G

·
Discussion Starter #39
Fished the Sky above Lewis Street...south side with a size 8 pink corkie and chartruese yarn rigged on sliding lead. On the third cast, hooked into a nice 12 lb chum that still had sea lice on it. Nothing else after that and didn't see any fish rolling.

G

·
Discussion Starter #40
Was a great day on the Skykomish, Solitude and lot's of fish. The flats held a couple fish, than headed up river and proceded to use up all my shrimp on a ton of chums, thanks Bubba for putting on the Chumathon down south :).

21 - 40 of 72 Posts