Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard the skook will have Steelies here soon, any one really know, I went today and I Zeroed

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
I thought it was closed.

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
my buddy caught 7 last friday with his wife,4 hatchery and 3 wild. then he went back sunday and fished all day and blanked. it has been relly hit or miss i have been told. i personally don't fish that system but it gets crowded when the fish are in.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
fishpimp said:
my buddy caught 7 last friday with his wife,4 hatchery and 3 wild. then he went back sunday and fished all day and blanked. it has been relly hit or miss i have been told. i personally don't fish that system but it gets crowded when the fish are in.
Thats what lured me into the skook I had [one] fantastic day,Then got blanked , BUT I heard it picks back up again From now till close April 15th

·
Registered
122 Posts
codliveroil said:
fishpimp said:
Thats what lured me into the skook I had [one] fantastic day,Then got blanked , BUT I heard it picks back up again From now till close April 15th
Don't have to stop on Apr. 15 codliver, you have till Apr. 30 on Skook. wink:

·
Registered
975 Posts
Unfortunately down low tonight on the drive home it was blown mud,,,, up high may have been a bit better but I can only guess beings I didn't drive up to the top.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I was there today in the morning. Had a nice one about 12-14lbs jump 5 times in front of me. Pretty impressive. Had one bite but, was not paying attention so end of that story. River started out "ok" but, was getting browner by the hour.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts