Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone been by the Skookumchuck lately and have a report on it's condition?

Thanks
-Rory

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Its a brownish green Rory, but plenty good and fish are being caught. Mostly floats and bait or drifting bait. Go get em, it is a little crowded, but hey what can you expect in a terminal area you can drive up to. There are some big uns this year. GOOD LUCK.

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Red Tup:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Rory are you hitting the river this weekend? I am thinking about giving it a try maybe, next weekend for sure.

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
iTry said:
Rory are you hitting the river this weekend? I am thinking about giving it a try maybe, next weekend for sure.
Maybe, next weekend too :D

·
Registered
247 Posts
Was there today like Red said Brownish/Green with about 18" of viz. I came up empty but my buddy got a 10lb hen on a bob/jig set up. Fished it for about 4 hours. Thats what we know.

·
Premium Member
101,632 Posts
Talked to a couple of plunkers down there and they got 3 fish last weekend....... and a boot silver!

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They brought the Skook up today from 700 to 1,800 cfs, I'll bet it's browner now :cry:

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
RiverFishin said:
They brought the Skook up today from 700 to 1,800 cfs, I'll bet it's browner now :cry:
It had a litltle color down low tonight Rory but really it didn't look to bad. Maybe the bad water hadn't made it down low yet?

Good weekend for ya to get that boat out and practice. wink:

·
Registered
520 Posts
MYSTICAL LEGENDS said:
RiverFishin said:
It had a litltle color down low tonight Rory but really it didn't look to bad. Maybe the bad water hadn't made it down low yet?

ood weekend for ya to get that boat out and practice. wink:
i'm thinking it will be a little high right now 1,650 cfs right below the dam...

http://waterdata.usgs.gov/wa/nwis/uv/?site_no=12026150&PARAmeter_cd=00060,00065 take a look at USGS

1 - 12 of 12 Posts