Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i have the oppertunity to head up to AK again this year for some saltwater fishing and sitka again will be my destination of choice.

i have very close family in sitka and i need a good priced charter business that will take me on a daily basis or a price that dosnt include lodging or airfaire. my family up there is trying to get the connections but i thought i would ask around here, i would like to be there for about a week and on the first part of july that includes the 4th.

any help would be great.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Gary on the "Easy Rider". It is a 24' Seasport, rigged to perfection. He has lived in Sitka his whole life and has put us on the fish every time. Last time (over a 3 day trip), we came home with 470 lbs. of fillets that took a loooong time to eat. I will try to find his number.

·
Registered
330 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
My boss own's his own charter boat out of sitka. he takes us fishing up there every year. Totally [email protected]! He charter's with Angling Unlimited. July is a fantastic time of year to fish up there I did it last year. Get ahold of me by p.m or through this thread and I can give u more information about the packages available, and/or i can get u intouch with my boss for scheduling a trip.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I fish with a guy named Ken hurel , he has been fishing Sitka for more years than he would like to admit.
he a great fiherman , i talked to him today with his new 31ft boat he said even if hes booked he could probable take ya most days .

ken
360-808-1404

he also grew up 50plus yrs in forks and guides steelhead in march over there !

good luck and have fun !!!!

dave

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks everyone i decided to with Vonnies charters, i am fishing the week of july 2-7 for some big kings, silvers and halibut.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts