Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If Rothchilds was a little closer I'd give Winston a call, but I'm out of his service area. :lol:

Does anyone have a recommendation for a septic service in the South King County/Federal Way area? We've accepted an offer on the sales of our house and have to have the septic system pumped/inspected before closing. I have not been here long enough to necessitate a service call before now.

Thanks! mjp

·
Registered
592 Posts
Benson Hill is right down the street and fine.
253-631-7979

Good guy and wife team and cheaper than some others.

·
Registered
15,118 Posts
Congratulations! 28days! That's awesome. Check around and get the cheapest. I've used Abc Able for nearly 8 years now. 360-832-2253. Jurisdictionally speaking you don't need anything other than a seller notice (OSSM) and a buyers declaration of receipt to be recorded (at closing usually) there in King County. As opposed to an inspection by the Health Department in Pierce.

BTW Why isn't your agent taking care of that for you. That's why they get paid the big bucks!!! :roll:

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
fishinfoolz said:
Congratulations! 28days! That's awesome. Check around and get the cheapest. I've used Abc Able for nearly 8 years now. 360-832-2253. Jurisdictionally speaking you don't need anything other than a seller notice (OSSM) and a buyers declaration of receipt to be recorded (at closing usually) there in King County. As opposed to an inspection by the Health Department in Pierce.

BTW Why isn't your agent taking care of that for you. That's why they get paid the big bucks!!! :roll:
It actually sold faster than we were prepared for. 24 days from listing to accepted offer. Expected at-least 6 weeks. Now we gotta find the new place. Closing date is set for 2/25, provided everything goes well with the inspection, etc.

I need to talk to my agent today anyway, so I'll ask him about the protocol on this. I assumed it was up to me... I've never sold a home before, so I'm not familiar with the program.

·
Registered
15,118 Posts
Boy I've heard that a million times. Every agent is different and most do not want to advise about who to use whether it's a septic pumper, home inspector or milk man because that could cause liability issues if you were to have a problem so most have a hands off approach. You should have been informed prior to accepting the offer, afterward is a hell of a time to find things out. Anyway, good luck with the sale.

Disclosure; The information provided in this and any post on this website by fishinfoolz that relates to real estate and or any aspect of real or personal property is meant strictly for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon to make decisions relating to real estate purchases and or sales. Information provided here is accurate but cannot be deemed guaranteed. Information should not be interpreted as a solicitation of a already listed property or the future prospects of real estate service either expressed or implied.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts