Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my nephew chris was recently deployed to Iraq. i am looking for some hand written letters to send him to lift his spirts. he is 19 years old. serving for the ARMY. he was shipped out the day before x-mas. he is very proud of what he is doing and so are we.
so if it would'nt be too much troulbe to put a few words together and a stamp, maybe if anyone has kids, they can draw pictures?

if you are interested please pM me, i can give some more info on "company", likes ect...

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
I loved getting STS Magazines. Something local to remind me of home. Depending on where you are, you can pretty much get anything/everything you need. Plus with all the care packages that are send to from organizations. It is the little things from home that I wanted, home made cookies, home made jerkey, etc...The letters are nice also, but from experience, please don't send 30-40 letters from a 4th grade class. I felt obligated to write each student back. Instead, if you have a pen-pal, get the class/group to compile a letter. It is much easier to sent one long letter/email with pics than trying to repond to each child. I know on my next tour, I plan on getting you guys here to send me last months STS, Wa & Or Game and Fish, F& H News, plus some home made jerkey, smoked salmon etc. wink:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts