Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's not 100 % yet, but I think the boat is going up for sale. The plan is if I sell now, I can get a brand new one in a few years. I will post in the classifieds here first, then put her up for all to see elsewhere.

If there is anyone interested, PM me and I can give you all the info on the boat.

The basics are this... 1998 SeaSport Sportsman 22'. Vovlo-Penta 5.0 w/ SS DuoProp (Just tuned up last week, all new belt/filters, compression check, etc...) Yamaha T-8, tuned up last week. TR-1 autopilot w/ wireless remotes. Two Garmin charplotter/fishfinders, Garmin Radar. Radar arch w/ rocket launchers. Washdown w/ freshwater tank. Charging system w/ two new house batteries and a cranking battery. DVD, CD, am/fm. Porta potty. Marine radio and CB. Sink. Danard inflatable dingy w/ V-hull and rigid transom. Two Penn electric downriggers. Trailer w/ disc brakes.

There is more that I'm forgetting and I'm in the process of making a list of everything w/ wpecific model #'s and stuff.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
101,632 Posts
Awesome looking boat!!! Cant wait to here what you are thinking of getting!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh ya, forgot that part. This fine vessel can be yours for a mere $52,000.00.

·
Registered
6,712 Posts
did you loose the keys to the lockbox or what?

or is it ...sell in the recession,,,buy in the depression?

:D

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bing said:
did you loose the keys to the lockbox or what?

or is it ...sell in the recession,,,buy in the depression?

:D
I'm still not 100% sure I'm gonna sell. I'm just thinking long term and if I do sell now, I'll be in a better position to get a shiny, brand new, bigger boat in a few years. I still may keep her and trade her in for a new one later, but there are some things I could do with the cash now that will help me later... I'm just thinking that if I put her up for sale and she sells quick and easy, I'll do it. If she doesn't sell, I'll keep her.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
BIG GUY said:
wish I had $52,000.00 just laying around :mrgreen: ....nice boat
touche!

sweet boat

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Not to mention with a bigger boat come bigger expenses...sure wish it was the other way around!!

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
SeaSport said:
It's not 100 % yet, but I think the boat is going up for sale. The plan is if I sell now, I can get a brand new one in a few years. I will post in the classifieds here first, then put her up for all to see elsewhere.

If there is anyone interested, PM me and I can give you all the info on the boat.

The basics are this... 1998 SeaSport Sportsman 22'. Vovlo-Penta 5.0 w/ SS DuoProp (Just tuned up last week, all new belt/filters, compression check, etc...) Yamaha T-8, tuned up last week. TR-1 autopilot w/ wireless remotes. Two Garmin charplotter/fishfinders, Garmin Radar. Radar arch w/ rocket launchers. Washdown w/ freshwater tank. Charging system w/ two new house batteries and a cranking battery. DVD, CD, am/fm. Porta potty. Marine radio and CB. Sink. Danard inflatable dingy w/ V-hull and rigid transom. Two Penn electric downriggers. Trailer w/ disc brakes.

There is more that I'm forgetting and I'm in the process of making a list of everything w/ wpecific model #'s and stuff.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested...
I don't blame you for selling, Seasports are a POS. :lol: If you call John Rick up at Boondocks in Bellingham, they will sell consignment for you and they have alot of people walking through looking at the new seasports, and when they recover from the new price sticker shock, your's will go fast.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts