Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The second batch of rods are being dispatched on Wednesday so hopefully they will be at Bruce's next Monday. Bruce will most probably let you know when they arrive and then it is up to you to make arrangements to collect them.

No Aaron you cannot take a week off just to come over and collect yours.

There will be plenty of folk willing to break it in for you before you return home. :roll: ;) :lol:

·
Registered
555 Posts
Sir John, It's a really admirable thing you giving these poles out. I'm sure it gives you happiness inside and everyone who gets one happiness outside. Now lets get out and catch some fish! Tup: clap:

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Woohoo!

John...I wish I could take a week off and come over to pick it up. I've got a close friend who is looking to move to London now that his military obligations are over. My wife loves traveling Europe. She's been there more than I have, and my job sends me there on occasion. :lol:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Are these rods for sale or are these contest prizes? How much or How do I enter? I just got a new reel so a new rod is on the agenda.

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
KNOPHISH said:
Are these rods for sale or are these contest prizes? How much or How do I enter? I just got a new reel so a new rod is on the agenda.
SirJohn kindly gave away a few very nice rods to some members that he chose at random from the site. If you have a new reel, get out and buy a rod to fit it. If you get lucky and SriJohn gives you a new rod, you can then head out and buy a new reel to fit it!!! wink: That's the great thing about fishing, you can't have too much gear!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts