Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing to gain today so they still went good on Offense \and the D went to sleep alittle. Thats right were we want to be. Cause now its GO TIME!

I still get a great feeling about the Hawks. I think they are going to be the sleeper that takes the golden ring! YOU WATCH! Tup:

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
They couldn't beat a team whos QB is in the pen,and whos coach ran back to college. The Hawks should have DOMINATED the broke d!ck Falcons,and they couldn't get it done. The Hawks did have something to play for,playing for not losing 2 of their last 3 games,to teams with losing records no less.

·
Registered
315 Posts
The QB of the Falcons today was a slippery SOB. He played a great game.

I for one am not panicked. If I am wrong, then it won't be long to find out.
If I am right, party on....... :)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Re: Seahawks on track to the SUPER BOWL!

We will face the Redskins this Saturday, January 5th at 1:30pm....this is according to Frank Hughes of the Tacoma News Tribune on his Seahawks blog. Tickets will go on sale at 10am tomorrow (12/31), but there won't be many to get from ticketmaster....so, if you aren't a season ticket holder good luck in getting tix (3000 or so available).

·
Banned
661 Posts
mayfly0013 said:
Thay better get there S together if thay want to beat the Skins!!!
It won't help them. The RSs are going to own the SHs. I just hope I can find tickets so I can be there to see the 12th men's tears falling.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Metal Slave said:
It won't help them. The RSs are going to own the SHs. I just hope I can find tickets so I can be there to see the 12th men's tears falling.
Not gonna happen, we took them out of the play-off's last time we met up and we will take them out again clap: " GO HAWK'S"

·
Banned
2,114 Posts
without the 3 turnovers that lead to td's, they would have won. Granted, it wasn't the prettiest outing for them, but you take away those 21 points off turnovers and it would have been 41-23 and some momentum going into the playoffs. The hawks will prevail next Saturday 29-14. bank that. wink:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Goes to show how valueable Hasselbeck is to Seattle. I would easily rank him as a TOP 5 quarterback.

Hawks 24
Redskins 20

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
THe Seahawks are going to the superbowl !!!! Paul Allen just bought the whole team and their wives tickets!!!!!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Dogfish said:
Goes to show how valueable Hasselbeck is to Seattle. I would easily rank him as a TOP 5 quarterback.

YES!!!!!!

Hawks 24
Redskins 20

·
Banned
661 Posts
steelyden said:
without the 3 turnovers that lead to td's, they would have won. Granted, it wasn't the prettiest outing for them, but you take away those 21 points off turnovers and it would have been 41-23 and some momentum going into the playoffs. The hawks will prevail next Saturday 29-14. bank that. wink:
woulda shoulda coulda...it's always about the w/wo in any event that makes it unpredictable. Let's leave it up in the air until saturday night...

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
No faith slave? Seattle, and new england are just a couple of the very few teams with playoff experience. Dallas all of a sudden can't win a game. It will be seattle vs green bay fighting for a superbowl spot. Thats the game I look foward to. But again, its gonna come down to experience. Seattle willl beat em, barely.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Let's go Hawks!! Tup: Time to chase them redskins right outta town clap: Bring on Green Bay or whoever...............Go Hawks!! wink:

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
I am rooting hard for for the hawks, but the skins are a mission to win for their fallen teammate, and have easily won all their games since his death. Emotional play can be hard to beat.

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nope, They kept that loser Nolan. UGG sick: Now they are going to bring in Mike Martz as OC. Ugg sick: Just keeps getting better by the Bay!

Bring back Eddy D Tup:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts