Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UH OH. :eek:

They are going to have to learn how to run the ball today or its going to be a close one.

·
Banned
733 Posts
They had the chance but they didnt take it. I hope that next week they performe better then this week. Alexander should just sit out from now on :D ha ha.
Omar

·
Registered
17,616 Posts
Not good:

Rushing ATT YDS TD LG
S. Alexander 7 17 0 20
M. Morris 4 15 0 6
M. Hasselbeck 2 11 0 11
N. Burleson 1 1 0 1

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
All I can say about the Seaturds is Losers. What a pathetic game.I probably should of went down to fish the Green river for imaginary hatchery steelhead instead of watching the game at least I would of enjoyed the fishing part of it. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
1,972 Posts
I think Matt had a pretty good day considering the conditions with the weather, on the road, and Carolina still fighting for a playoff spot. The run defense wasn't really all that bad either except for one long run. We can split hairs and say we didn't run well, but we usually don't anyway. We can say the O-line wasn't great, but Matt still passed for 274 yards in the wind. Seattle just got out played today and Carolina was really focused on D and the new QB seemed pretty sharp for a rookie as well as the Carolina O-line. Seattle would beat them 4 out of 5 times if given the opportunity in the same situation.

GO SEAHAWKS!

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Good on the Dolphins!! Losing every game would suck !! We got it pretty good in Seattle, playoffs every year!!!!

·
Registered
17,616 Posts
dmack said:
Good on the Dolphins!! Losing every game would suck !! We got it pretty good in Seattle, playoffs every year!!!!
I still follow them even when they only win 1 game. I hope the Hawks have a plan for this running game as people will be watching for MAtt to throw and the blitzes will come. I would almost swap #37 out to back up at this point. If he's hurt, get him healthy first. If not, tell him to start getting it done. 17 yards is embarassing :evil:

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
SportJet said:
... and the FISH win :mrgreen:
I used to love watching Miami and other teams playing in the Csonka,Kiick era now that was football. The game just doesn't seem the same to me anymore :?

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks like I called it early on in my first post. Some days an NFL team has got to run the ball, not often, but when weather call for it you better be able to do it.

Carolina looked good today on defense.

One really good note is the new long snapper looked great and the punting game looked better because of it.

Game really didn't matter anyway, if anything it'll make them a little more humble and realize how bad it sucks to lose.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Sj, I think maybe you took that wrong. I was a Dolphin fan before the Hawks even existed and I am genuinely happy for them to win today.. Maybe it will get the Sportscenter talking heads off their back!!! Hey I had a really cool Dolphins parka about '72 or '73...!!

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
Alright I'm going to put my positive homer spin on this game. Hawks have a let down week after wrapping up the division, now since they played like dogs Holmgren can ride them this week to get ready for Baltimore at home and then rest some guys the final week at Atlanta. Finish the year 10-6, not too bad.

IF you have a minute, look at the Dallas-Phi box score. Cowboys were just as bad as the Hawks today and at home no less. They didn't even score a TD and lost to the Eagles 10-6. Romo hurt his hand today too.

G

·
Here's my "RANT" on the Seahawks.

They should not have lost this game. There's no excuse for this particular loss. I don't by the "Conditions" excuse either. They've played in worse conditions, and won. And the Panthers played in the same conditons (didn't seem to bother them.....THEY WON!!!). Shawn had one good run. And what did he do with that run??? HE FUMBLED!!! Inexcusable. Sit him down. His heart isn't in the game (it seems).

3rd and short??? TRY USING WEAVER for crying out loud. Inside the 20 yard line?? TRY USING WEAVER....the guy is a strong powerful runner. Yes he dropped a couple screen passes today. I would too if they were thrown down by my ankles.

Yes....they're in the play-offs. So please don't say "Hey we're in the paly-offs....what's your worry"?? Plenty.....I don't want to be out in the first round.

I sure hope this was a wake up call for them. They played like crap!!!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts