Game Fishing Forum banner

Seahawk tickets

2K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  sparky 
#1 ·
Has anyone been able to find any seahawk tickets a decent price(Or know of any for sale). I would really like to go but you wont find me paying $180 per ticket for 300 leven tickets. That can buy me alot of good fishing gear wink:
Omar

#8 ·
columbiaguide said:
you cant compare TV to being at the game during the playoffs! 180 bucks isnt that much money anyways... GO HAWKS!!!! hell that wouldnt even buy you a decent loomis/lami rod........
lots of money to me. It would buy lots of diapers. I also could get a new loomis rod. I would just have to make it myself. No problem

#10 ·
Metal Slave said:
My wife tried her heart out to get us tickets. No luck. I'll just hit the river early tomorrow and make it back in time for 2nd quarter. Good luck you SH fans...You need it!
Luck will be a key factor i believe but hey everything is possible its the playoffs

#15 ·
There were a few bad seats in the house. Each person was wearing a Redskins Jersey though.

I thought they all looked like the "Burger King" in their jerseys.

Collins played like him in the fourth quarter -- but I thought he was going to clean our clock in the third quarter.

And, as usual Matt had to make two mistakes to keep the game interesting. Probably could have won a Super Bowl
without the two typical mistakes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.