Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somepeople tend to use the same one for everything, some folks just come here and don't go very many places. Over the years I've been online a ton and had many many screennames for various places. I've had a bunch of email prefix's. Anyone else also have a plethora or screennames past or present?

Jayliscious (rip)
DJNightcrawler
[email protected] (rip)
Rasputin
MoreMorphine <-- my current name on Company Of Heroes WWII game, think about the scene in saving private ryan...)
Eatshellfish
Namaste
I'll not list the more cavalier names :twisted:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I have been uwhuskytb for as long as I can remember.

Will soon be switching to something more aligned with my teams mascot/school.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I have four:
Sometimeslucky
Fishjeager
Fishjager
Glocker

Was thinking of Stagedriver, but I thought I would confuse some people........ :(

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
The_Rook... thats about it. One day I may upgrade.

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
I am Major everywhere I go. And if the name is in use already I don't go back to that site again.

I always use the same avatar too.

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
One name for me. If you keep changing your name, how the hell do we know who we are talking too.

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
When I first started posting on the internets :roll: , most-everyone was using their real name or a close variant thereof. So I just started using my initials and last name. Works fine, but now-adays most people are using a nick-name of some-sort. A couple of years-ago I came-up with "The Peddler" since I am a sales rep, and Peddler is kind-of a nick name for rep. I took advantage of the new GF.C forum switch to change my GF screen name. Using the same Avatar, I hope I won't confuse too many.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
I was 4Salt on the original big 3 boards. (still am)

When I came here I decided it was time for a fresh start... so I used a nickname that I received at a job I had just out of college (Webomatic).

Now I've shortened that to Webo... which is what most everyone here call me anyway!

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
The only other name I went by was Rudejude , and that didn't work out, so now I am Guru, and I am still lame :lol:

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I was thinking about changing my screenname up to "Brontosaurus" for the new board, but stuck with the same.

·
Registered
339 Posts
These cover my Fishing, Hunting, and Being Bad
Badbait
Varmintboy54
Bnrealbad2
Thats about it

Mike

1 - 19 of 19 Posts