Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Satsop sucked today had two solid strikes and missed them both , only seen one fish caught. River was perfect just wasn't my day or perhaps the natives drift nets at the mouth earlier in the week had something to do with lack of fish. Tdown:

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
At least you got a couple hits, better than none...

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I heard it was good earlier in the week but someone has to work and pay the bills hehehe

·
Registered
268 Posts
The fishing gods gave you two chances to have a great day on the Satsop. Use sharper hooks!!! wink: Just teasing ya!!! I just think any day on the river is a great day.

·
Registered
114 Posts
What boat were you in? I was with a buddy and it was definetely slow but we managed to pull one out late in the day.....

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was in the bluish turquoise colored alumaweld drift boat. I put in at Cook creek at 5 and glow balled it till light then headed down river. I had the first few holes to myself then the sleds came. Drifted bait pulled plugs I just couldn't get it done. 4 years ago I had 1 plug that I went 27 for 28 with that season , so I know the spots I just feel there were not alot of fish in there. :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts