Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
Good luck, that's the river that flows by Klineline ponds in Vancouver right?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Didn't hear anything about the trips people where going to take has anyone been there in the last leek or so ? if so please tell I'm going this next week or so through the first week of the new year , any info would be great thanks.. :roll:

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I will be there Thursday, I will post a report. I called my guide and he said its off and on. a 4 fish day today and maybe a 20fish day tomarrow.

Yea I would like to know how his trip went

·
Registered
47 Posts
stopped by on Sunday. like most rivers it was colored up quite a bit......bout 1' of vis....a real tannin color, only 1 rig @ the bridge @ about 10a. Opted to spend my time on the seahawks..... sick: .....mistake.....woulda coulda shoulda. Overall it hasn't been up to snuff thus far.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
my trip was canceld, The guide said the water was way too high on the salmon and cook creek, it should be ok for this weekend. I just hope He'll put me in with someone on my next day [email protected]#$## rain :twisted: also the Queets and Quinalt have been out for a long time and will be for some time

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.