Fishing Report - Salmon River | Gamefishin.com

Fishing Report Salmon River

Discussion in 'Jefferson County' started by Casey, Jan 8, 2003.

1. Casey

Casey Guest

Fished the Salmon yesterday. Seen several nice fish caught but I
    was unable to land one. After fishing most of the morning, I lost
    two fish and finally gave up. Good luck!

2. havinfun

havinfun Guest

Fished from daylight to 1pm and saw two on but they got off. Water getting low. People fishing about 100 yards below bridge were catching but could not tell how many were kept or hooked.

3. Tom Casey

Tom Casey Guest

My buddy and I fished the Salmon yesterday and did well. We got three fish that were chrome bright. River condition were good. Fished floats and jigs.

4. the salmon is slow...don't bother. river is starting to look like blue creek with all the people! <P><font size=1>Edited by Easy Limits on 1/15/2009.</font>

5. The Salmon was hot yesterday towards evening.<P><font size=1>Edited by Easy Limits on 1/16/2009.</font>

6. long leader

long leader Guest

Fished the queets and salmon for two days and didn't see one fish. I wouldn't waste the gas going all the way out there.

7. fish on fish in every hole limits in 30 min.

8. fish starting to turn red not very silver they are all red<P><font size=1>Edited by Easy Limits on 9/21/2009.</font>

9. JF

JF Guest

After a morning on the Hump, shot up to the Salmon and landed my first Steelie - jig under a bobber.

10. GREG

GREG Guest

WAS IN THE CITY AN HAD AN HOUR TO SPARE FISHED FOR ABOUT 30MINS AND CAUGHT A NICE 15IN BROWN.

11. Lael J

Lael J Guest

Me and a buddy slayed the chromies Steel. Stacked like cords of wood. Small peach yarn. Water is low but the fish are stacked like cooks creek.

12. Raus

Raus Guest

Waste of gas! Fished all day and seen only a few fish caught, not as hot as last week I was told by a few old timers. Should pick back up for native catch/release mid jan.