Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Ordering online is no big deal. He gets his product out FAST. I ordered some spinners on a Wednesday and had them on Friday.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
How do you know what size to order? I don't know how heavy I would use in the river.

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
epidemic said:
Ordering online is no big deal. He gets his product out FAST. I ordered some spinners on a Wednesday and had them on Friday.
He must! I got a message from him a day ago and I get home today and what's in the mail. :D Some killer product!! Tup:

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Just my opinion on what RVRFSHR spoons and spinners I like to fish.
For steelies, I like the # 4 spinners winter steelies. For fall salmon, the # 5's
Any of the 2/5 oz spoons will work great for you. The 1/2 oz 50 / 50's are killer.
I don't think any of these will be to heavy.
As others said, awesome service and great products!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Stonefish said:
Just my opinion on what RVRFSHR spoons and spinners I like to fish.
For steelies, I like the # 4 spinners winter steelies. For fall salmon, the # 5's
Any of the 2/5 oz spoons will work great for you. The 1/2 oz 50 / 50's are killer.
I don't think any of these will be to heavy.
As others said, awesome service and great products!
Ditto.

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
The spinners are my favorite. I was up on the Humptulips a couple years ago. Hooked 12 silvers in the same spot on the same spinner while no one else touched a thing. I love em. I have a whole box for them.

·
Banned
11 Posts
hey OM...K??? :) I've seen that pic before, bet your hoping to add 10 more wink:

rvrfshr products are great, like said above joe and todd get the products out fast, the 50/50's are awesome and catch fish as do all the 2/5oz spoons

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Last time someone posted about Rvrfshr products. I placed a order on the net, and it was in my mailbox 2 days later. With service like that. I would'nt waste the gas to go buy them.

·
Registered
227 Posts
mrey,
Could not get the "C' so I went with "K". Glad to hear you got your pack back. Was going to donate my next set of winnings to ya. Hope to slide one of those nice shinny new spoons into a Green River fish on my way home today. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: The customer services is great @ rvrfshr. There product is available @ Sportsman Wherehouse. -OMK

1 - 14 of 14 Posts