Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to know if it's Coulee playground or on the bank at the fishing hole. I have a truck camper and just looking for a general consensus. OH and it sound like it's going to be fun!

don ;)

·
Registered
946 Posts
I think most are either at the motel or camping at the fishing hole. Myself and my brother are staying at coulee playland, because of the electical hook-up's...

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
The problem with camping at the net pens is that there is only 4-5 spots. They don't take reservations,so you might pay for a permit only to drive down and find out there aren't any spots left.

·
Registered
253 Posts
We are camping at the net pens, have generator for power for our camper. We can run two campers with it if any one want to share (3000 Honda).

·
Registered
344 Posts
Hunter P said:
The problem with camping at the net pens is that there is only 4-5 spots. They don't take reservations,so you might pay for a permit only to drive down and find out there aren't any spots left.
You can camp anywhere , there is lots off room for 20 plus campers, we camped the at the bank in our TC, we could watch our poles out the window of the TC. There are 4-5 spots or firerings but lots of room to park/camp.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I am planning on staying right at the pens with my friends. i need to figure out all the liscenses i need and where to get them soon. im running out of time to procrastinate

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
If you are camping on the res and want a fire you will need a camping and fi re permit. I think its $7.50 a day. You will also need the fishing permit and those are roughly the same price. You can buy them at the trading post right by the turn off to the pens or drive up a half mile and buy them at the Chevron station.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
does anyone have the address to the places where you can get the permit for camping/fishing? Also, is it 7.50 per person or 7.50 per tent/rig if you stay on the res?

·
Registered
17,616 Posts
I8Skeered called over today for fire permit and was told it is not needed until March 1st so you can toss some sticks on the fire and let it rip :mrgreen: NO permit needed for this trip.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
jacksons is the gas station thats alittle past the turn off. i know they have evrything you need .

·
Premium Member
3,754 Posts
I will be leaving Thursday morning real early, like 3am, anyone who wants to split the cost of gas and a room, let me know. I'll be heading back Saturday night late. TrailsWest is full up and there was one room left at Coulee Motel after I got mine. Its a double bed so anyone wanna share the cost, jump. I live in Lake Stevens/ Everett

·
Registered
946 Posts
The weather is looking great over there this weekend for those of us staying in tent's.. :mrgreen:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts