Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Roofus for the first time yesterday, and again today. Caught fish both days. One around 3# and one around 5# yesterday, cought thier twins today. That's a fun fishery. I took some pics, but unfortuneately I am in Spokane for another week, and my USB cord is at home in Granite Falls. If any body is interested, I will try to post them when I get home.
All of the locals that I spoke with where realy nice friendly people. Both at the lake and in town. I realy enjoyed my stay.
Nobody was doing well with artificials. It was all bait. All kinds of bait,from power bait,to egg clusters,to worms. You name it and it was being tossed out there. I cought my fish on three mini marshmellows. a gob of yellow power bait, gooped up with trout DNA. clap:

·
Registered
946 Posts
Nice work!!!!! put the pic's up when u get the chance, can't wait to see them... Tup:

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well the pictires will have to wait till next weekend. If I can figure out how to post them. Had alittle troubloe on the old board.

As far as the currents are concerned. Not knowing what is fast or slow there, not having been there before. I can only guess. The current on Saturday I would guess where medium. Sunday the river had risen a foot or so, but the currents where much stronger. One of the locals said that it is better when there is good current and the water level is lower. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts