Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
13,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First download and unzip the GFimage file (for ease of use, save GFimage file to your desktop)

Click here to download the GFimage resizer

Follow these steps:

Start the GFimage application

It's so easy a caveman can do it! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
192 Posts
When I load it and then bring it up to do the resizing all I get is a no preview availabe. Is there any other way of doing that is not a zip?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Here is another photo resizer that will resize any image type into any image type of your choosing. It will also resize entire folder of pictures to any size you chose to another folder of your choosing. This is neat if you resize images on a daily basis. It's free and really easy to use and understand and the features are endless.

good for "BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF" it can also save in gray scale if you want black and white.

Click here >>>PIXresizer<<<

·
Registered
377 Posts
This feature has helped me post photos in the past, but when I use it now and try to post an image it says (in red) that the maximum size is now 75 KB.... and not 200 KB. I checked my photos posted successfully last year, and all were under 200 but OVER 75... can anybody help?

I tried posting the image to a different site which is hosted by the same server, I think, and it posts fine.... but just won't work now on GF

1 - 4 of 4 Posts