Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
started out kinda slow just one or two fish til around 9 ish. i seen a buddy of mine Tom hit one on the otherside. then my buddy Ron hooks up as im watching his fish i look for my float GONE!!!!. i set the hook fish onnnn. we got a double going. i land mine look up and i thought my buddy had another one on but it was the same fish. he finally landed it and held it up. a freakin PIG it was chrome as well. on the river estimates are always higher but we figured 17 to 18 #s it was 16.5 when we got to my house so an honest 17 when landed i figure. mine was a nice 9#er but looks tiny in comparison.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Nice fishing, that is a Hawg of a Steelie Tup:

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
great fish Mike wink:

Hey, I reckonize your buddy. He was the cat that was getting everyone pissed on day at the Stilly. He was lowholein people on the drift out in the water. I fished next to him and he seemed like a nice guy. However there was a couple doods there about to challenge him to a duel for stealing there spots as soon as they would stop to tie off and then he would not leave.

·
Banned
733 Posts
Well I'll be up on the sky tomorrow so lets see if i can make something out of it like you guys did Tup: Anyone else care to joine tomorro?
Omar

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
Very nice fish you guys killed em Tup: Tup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts