Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
101,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok ... so here it is ..... I'm getting ready for work this morning , I fire up the electric razor its time to shave my head and face well I get about 1/4 of the way done on my face and make a couple of quick swipes over my head (criss crossing) and guess what??? The razor DIES!!! I'm thinking you have got to be kidding me!! I have a managers meeting today at 1pm and a corperate walk through tommorow .... this is not happening!! So I look in the mirror again and yep it looks as bad as it did a few seconds ago!! I then began to beat the razor on the sink praying that it would fire up but all it did was humm!! So I stand there think to myself what the heck am I going to do ...... WellI call work and tell them what happened and that I'm going to be late ...... there responce was "Dude you should just come in" .... I said no way ... I guess I'm going to have to run to wal-mart and get me a new razor........ after I get off the phone I'm thinking how embaassing this is gonna be .... so I look out my windows to see if any of my neighbors are home and of coarse no one is!! So I make the descion I'm going to do it I drive down there with a hooded sweat shirt on and the hood up and go in.... hoping no one would notice .... I'm guessing they did cause I got plenty of people stareing at me .... anyways grabed the first razor I came too and got out of there.... I get home and its a damn recharable one ... So I plug it in and let it chage for awhile ....... its been on the charger since about 12:45 and guess what .... dosent do anything!! Of all the times I have to get something defective today is possibly the worst ...... so here I sit with a 1/4 shaved face and a couple of goofy stripes shaved out of my head!! nuke:

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
nice... clap: :D :lol:

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
URDOINITRONG

Real men use straightedges. You shave your head? USe this: Head Blade

·
Premium Member
101,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LoL...glad I can make you guys laugh ... as I am still sitting here looking like some sort of freak!

I got a bigger one too Jessie ... I think it holds 106oz!! Speaking of beer I think its time I go get one out of the fridge

·
Premium Member
101,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:oops:
Professor said:
conf: So, I dont get the delima conf: Sounds like the same exact hair cut and shave you always have :lol:

·
Premium Member
101,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The neighbor is on his way to get me a new razor!!! clap: Man I hope this one works!!

·
Registered
200,908 Posts
Got any Pictures?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
101,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LoL... no pictures!!!

The new razor worked great!!

Phatjak said:
Got any Pictures?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
101,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LoL...So is that how Dee Dee keeps the hair off your back??? :lol:

Quill said:
Just go with the honey and duct tape. Pat the honey down on the hair, then put duct tape down. Drink one beer.then pull real hard and fastProblem solved.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
omg thats so funny dude. wish i couldve seen the concoction when i was at Sportsmans today lol

·
Premium Member
101,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LoL.. Ok ... Now thats its all over I can say I would be saying the same thing as you!!!! But..... I think you should just do this to your selves ....take pics..... and go to work and around the city doing your daily tasks .... and send them to me.... I porimise I wont show anybody... or tell anybody about it........ :lol:

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
That was hilarious! Thats the kind of stupid crap that happens to me too. Glad to see someong else is cursed with bizzare luck as well!

·
Registered
693 Posts
still lmao...sorry dude but thats funny right der, i dont care who ya are... clap:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts