Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Duro and I lost our female Dobie this morning. She was a very special girl, that we will miss dearly. She lived a long and happy life. Thanks for all the loved you returned to us Sheba. We will never forget you!!! We had her creamated and will bring her home next week to share our mantle with our Blue Dobie male we lost last year. Nothing hurts worst than losing your best friend

R.I.P. Sheba
3/22/96 to 2/2/08

·
Registered
5,149 Posts
Oh no! I could have gone all day without hearing that, Lori. I can't begin to tell you how sad and sorry I am over the loss of your beloved family member. Hopefully you'll be able to remember the good times in the past to get you through the bad times now.

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
My sincerest sympathies. The loss leaves a hole in your heart that can be filled up with loving memories.

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
sorry Lynn and Lori...I consider you both good friends...get a new pup one day and teach that dog to enjoy life the way you did with her...that is what she would want...reelin :)

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
Yep! That sucks. I had to have one of mine put down in Sept. He was 11 and had cancer his mom is 14 and still kickin but It can't be for much longer I wouldn't think........ Sorry guys.

·
Administrator
13,956 Posts
I know what Sheba meant to your family. I'm sorry hear about her passing.

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Sorry to hear about your loss.

Just remember all the happiness she bought to you both.

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Great pic but sad story. :cry: My heart goes out to your family.

I noticed she was almost 13 years old, that's a good long run for a Dobie--She obviously had a lot of love in her home to want to stay around that long. Tup:

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Sorry to hear that guys!! May she always live in your hearts.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
im sorry to hear that! my chocolate lab is getting old himself an turning blind, he probably only has a few years left himself as hes 9 now

·
Super Moderator
6,601 Posts
Sorry to hear about your loss! Loosing a family pet is really tough. Think of all the fond memories that you have, they will keep you going.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
Tough loss. Sorry to hear you guys, be blessed.

·
Registered
398 Posts
thats sad i am not looking forward to having to deal with that someday when my lab chinook gets old. its sad like your kid, parents, or siblings dying. life is not fair.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts