Administrator
13,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the beads Sir John!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
I think I see some nice walleye in you future with that setup. I will be making some spinners like that too when my beads get here.

·
Administrator
13,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Major said:
I think I see some nice walleye in you future with that setup.
And Lake WA / Lake Samammish cutthroat. :)

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
Dr Hook said:
Major said:
I think I see some nice walleye in you future with that setup.
And Lake WA / Lake Samammish cutthroat. :)
Yup, those setups have lots of uses. I never leave home without several in different colors.

·
Registered
613 Posts
That's what those beads are. I wasn't sure exactly john was giving away. I thought about getting in on the give away but thought it was best to pass, since I wasn't going to accept anything I didn't know if id use. good stuff Tup:

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
I am hoping that mine get here tomorrow or early next week too so I will have time to tie up a few spinners before we all head to Rufus Woods for the triploid fest.

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Man, i was gonna do Rufus for the day on Saturday and meet up with ya'll. Now my company has mandatory OT for Saturday and Sunday. sick:

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
powder said:
Man, i was gonna do Rufus for the day on Saturday and meet up with ya'll. Now my company has mandatory OT for Saturday and Sunday. sick:
At least if they are making you work on Presidents Day weekend you should get a bundle of money for your time.

Or am I misunderstanding you and you are talking this upcoming weekend. If so then maybe you can still make it over with the rest of the gang on the 3 day weekend of Feb 16th to the 18th.

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Major said:
powder said:
At least if they are making you work on Presidents Day weekend you should get a bundle of money for your time.

Or am I misunderstanding you and you are talking this upcoming weekend. If so then maybe you can still make it over with the rest of the gang on the 3 day weekend of Feb 16th to the 18th.
Oh, i was thinking the wrong weekend, you're right. Still, they may keep the mandatory status through that weekend also. We'll see. I hope not.

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Here is my tip, buy her plastic roses then you can dust them down each year and give them back to her. Just tell her that you are giving her undying love, remember they are plastic so will not die. Then spend the extra cash you save each year on buying more fishing gear. And you thought I was dumb. ;)

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
sir john said:
Here is my tip, buy her plastic roses then you can dust them down each year and give them back to her. Just tell her that you are giving her undying love, remember they are plastic so will not die. Then spend the extra cash you save each year on buying more fishing gear. And you thought I was dumb. ;)
I don't think anyone here thinks that... but i think you think our wives are! :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts