Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother-in-law and I hit Gibson, Wollocet, and Pt Fosdick Sunday. Wow, great weather. Split time with Pabst Blue Ribbon and Bud light. Brother-in-law nailed a keeper between Fosdick and Wollocet on a green glow flasher and a 4" army truck spoon. We marked bait and fished in 150' to 200' of water. Tup:

·
Premium Member
1,240 Posts
Bent Rod, Glad to hear someone got a keeper, I had one nice take down near Cromwell and lost it. Tons of bait at tide change. Sunday was perfect weather. What boat were you in?

·
Premium Member
1,240 Posts
DB, There was a ton of bait shallow about an hour after tide change (outgoing) and I marked bait out deep as well.

Lars, did you end up with anything?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Bent Rod, Thanks for the report. When I headed in Sunday there were several boats working Fosdick and I wondered if there wasn't some excitment in the area.

Rip, no luck for me. Marking bait and fish everywhere I was. Headed in around noon. All that sun and calm water was more than I could handle. Thought I was going to have to break out the sun screen for awhile. Gorgeous day. All indicators (birds, bait, seals) suggest there are some fish to be had. Hope to get out again before she closes. Lars

1 - 7 of 7 Posts