Fishing Report - Potholes Reservoir | Page 3 | Gamefishin.com

Fishing Report Potholes Reservoir

Discussion in 'Grant County' started by Bruce Pearson, Apr 2, 2000.

1. OLDMAN37

OLDMAN37 Guest

My bros. and I went to Pothole Lake Feb. 20-21 and we each caught one walleye except my little bro. We fished all night to morning. It was cold and icy. But it was fun. Especially my first trip up there.

2. Hunter

Hunter Guest

Went to Potholes for some duck hunting w/ Duck taxi and did alright w/ a couple ducks and a goose. Stayed at MarDon resort and her it was good for walleye this time of the year off th dock. Tied on a Kastmaster but noting and then found a glow swimbait and first cast, FISH ON. Nice one over 20 inches and it was my very first walleye, too. Good luck!

3. Naferious

Naferious Guest

Caught 2 18" rainbows and a luncker 3' 7lb catfish on canal section of res. across street from warden lake. All were caught with worm floating off bottom with sliding weight.

4. Brett

Brett Guest

Tried Potholes for the firs time this year. Ran both plugs as well as wedding rings. Trolling from south to north starting at "bird island", used a downrigger at 45 ft with one rod and wedding ring setup. Other used a deep diving plug. Got one smallie about 2.5#. Nothing else on the plug. Wind really picked up around 10:30am and made for a pretty wet ride back as the chop felt similar to the ocean running back in. About 10 other boats all fishing the north end mostly jigging from what I could tell.

5. Brett

Brett Guest

Started at the east end of the lake at the public launch. Trolled plugs, wedding rings and wally pops. Picked up two 16" walleye. Others at the launch said fishing was hot in the Lind Coulee inlet till 9am. Fish seemed to be up towards the surface. Nothing over 20' feet fishing depth had action.

6. THE TRAPPER 1

THE TRAPPER 1 Member

Top Poster Of Month

Turned out to be Big Brown's "TRAPPER"

7. Mr56Jeep

Mr56Jeep Active Member

Anyone have any more recent reports?

8. THE TRAPPER 1

THE TRAPPER 1 Member

Top Poster Of Month

Turned out to be Big Browns, left overs from when they planted South Warden Lake. Still Hungry Ones! "TRAPPER"

Search tags for this page
current fishing reports for mardon

fishing report potholes reservoir

fishing the lind coulee waste way washington
mardon fishing report
potholes fishing report
potholes reservoir fish reports

potholes reservoir fishing report

potholes reservoir fishing report current

potholes reservoir fishing reports
potholesx fishing report