Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was messing around at the bench last night and came up with a few new colors; these colors are not available yet, but maybe soon. Also, I’ve been playing around with a few new jigs that might be available by custom order only. I will post pictures this evening.

Colors (top to bottom)
• Black Pearl
• Pearl Purple
• Orange Pearl

Thanks
Jig’n

Attachments

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
All 3 look good Tup:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cornfed said:
Can you do that same thing with a 24 oz. jig head? Do you sell your paint or just the jigs?
Unfortunately it takes a lot of money to get set up for selling the Powder paints; I would like to sell powder someday. As for the 24oz. jig head, ummmm I might be able too.

The pictures above don't really seem to do the colors much justice, I think they look a little better in person.

Jig'n

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here are the new jigs that I will have available by custom orders only. I'll keep you posted or you can check for your selves by visiting our sites custom jigs page: http://www.beeleejigs.com/custom.htm

Jig # 1
Nightmare with Metallic Red beads

Jig # 2
Candy Pink head, White Pearl beads, with Magenta, FL. Orange, and Red Schlappen feathers.

Thanks
Jig'n

Attachments

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Jig'n said:
The pictures above don't really seem to do the colors much justice, I think they look a little better in person.
I agree and the Fish always look better in person too! Tup:
"TRAPPER"

·
Registered
855 Posts
Those are some great looking jigs ,I really like the new colors with the new beads , that nightmare looks killer ! I would like to get a few of those for summers . Tup: Tup: Pat

1 - 11 of 11 Posts