Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy steve talked to andre today- he survived and is thanking his lucy stars and licking his wounds. it was his first trip on a river with it 9 and hpoefully his last. he did go down with the toon but was able to pop up down river a bit (very lucky) and was stranded there for some time as there wasnt anyone comming down river that day. a neighbor across the rive heard him yelling for help and launched his boat and came to the rescue. we will be getting his toon and gear back to him this week - thanks for your concerns - cptn ron

·
Registered
513 Posts
You could not ask for a better outcome. Hopefully he will pay attention to this experience and be better prepared next time. Thanks for the update.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Way to go guys. That my friends is awesome.

Andre needs to keep thankin his lucky stars. Right on! Tup:

·
Registered
553 Posts
Good News! I am 90% sure I know the guy that went down. I ve been a little uneasy not knowing the rest of the story.

Tup: You guys did one hell of a cool thing. clap:

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
My brother in law bought himself a Bellyboat at a garage sale made out of an old truck tire.
First time walking into the lake, he's "top heavy" and flips upside down. With his legs up in the air kicking to high heaven, the rest of his body underwater, we couldn't decide whether to pick ourselves up off the ground and run for the video camera or help him to right himself.

(Some of us never learn!)

No, you won't see me collecting my 10,000 Dollars on "Funniest Home Videos", he was too much fun to watch when we would take him along fishing. "TRAPPER"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts