Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished the cowlitz on thursday with a couple of friends went 1 for 3 about an 8 lb hen. on one of our drifts we noticed a pontoon upside down in a small sweeper in a courner on a side channel. one of the guys ventured out on the sweeper ( not very smart) and was able to dis lodge it. we were able to recover it and the oars and most of the gear. no sign of the fisherman - hope he made it out ok. did find some ID and his nane is andre and lives in olympia and has an unlisted # so my buddy sent a a letter and rob from rob's guide service was there ( he went 4/8 ) and lives in olympia and offered to take it to his place, hopeing we can contact the owner. rob is an outstanding guide and fun to fish with as well as a very good person .we have fished with him several times. If anyone happens to know andre that lives in olympia you can have him call me @ 206-799-7057, thanks - will let you know what happens.

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
yeah, i think i know andrea, he lives in olympia. i saw him last week and he said he was going to float the cowlitz thursday of friday. he works at "lew rents" in olympia. i will try to contact him. we went to high school together, i don't really know him well but whenever i run into him we bs. fishing.
hell i hope he is ok.

that is nice of you to try to get him his stuff back. clap:

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
I hope he is alright that is cool that you found some of his stuff and are trying to return it. The fishing gods will smile on you.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Please keep us up to date on this ! its nice to know there is still some honest people in this world Tup:
GOOD JOB GUYS !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts