Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a fairly quick and easy Mexican/American chicken recipe that is one of my family’s favorites. My name is Bear so the kids named it Pollo Oso

Pollo Oso

Ingredients:

4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
½ cup flour
1 tablespoon chile powder
1 tablespoon cumin
¼ teaspoon salt
1/3 pound jack cheese or cheddar (shredded)
3 tablespoons oil
2 cups prepared (heated) chicken gravy (I use Tone’s dry mix)

Preheat oven to 300 degrees

On a flat surface (I use a paper plate) mix flour, chile powder, cumin and salt.

With a smooth wooden mallet, between two layers of Saran Wrap, gently pound chicken breasts flat to ¼� and dredge in flour mixture, coating both sides.

Heat a large oven proof skillet over medium heat, add oil and quickly brown the chicken.

When chicken is almost cooked, pour the prepared gravy over the top of the chicken and sprinkle the grated cheese over that. Place in preheated oven for 15 minutes.

Carefully remove the chicken fillets from the pan and place on serving platter. Mix the gravy with any remaining melted cheese and serve as sauce.

Serve with Mexican Rice, refried beans, coleslaw and flour tortillas.nts from Japan come in, lots of fish and sharks come in with them. I have to say it is a lot of fun fighting one if you can keep them from cutting through the leader.- sTup: --> ) when its goodd because he was VERY moderate, seemingly safe and basically the party thought it was his turn.

The results of the party putting such a terrible candidate on the top of the ticket (who was basically a R.I.N.O.-Republican In Name Only) was that the REAL conservatives didn't turn out and Jimmy Carter (one the WORST Presidents in American history) was elected. Tdown:

Conservtives honor and respect his military service and McCain has been good on the war in Iraq but I wouldn't go as far as saying he's been good overall on the War on Terror.

McCain voted against the tax cuts in 2001 and 2003.Tdown:

Despite what McCain is saying NOW (in a desperate attempt to get elected) just like the Democrats he doesn't really beli

1 - 2 of 2 Posts