Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The pole I won on the auction I am donating to Howard, Mad-Cam-Al. This will replace the one I broke whilst fishing with him. It is only honourable to replace something you break. Also included the postage so that Bruce can post it to him. On the other hand if MAC is nearby his place he could just pick it up and the extra money will just go into the sites coffers.

Hope to see a picture of a fish caught using the pole real soon.

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not bad the heart is still ticking.

Great to get back to my C sticks, sure missed them these past two days. ;)

·
Registered
475 Posts
You are a class act SJ welcome back... now if we could just get you OFF those C sticks.

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Welcome back, glad to see you are up and about. I hope all is well.

I don't know what rod you broke, but I bet this one will more than replace it!

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
sir john said:
Not bad the heart is still ticking.)
Good to hear! Tup: Maybe you need to go somewhere warm on holiday and catch some fish to settle your heart rhythmn down a bit.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
It's good to see you on the board, SJ! I'm glad they got the ticker slowed down a bit.

netboy said:
I don't know what rod you broke, but I bet this one will more than replace it!
I had the pleasure of spending an absolutely beautiful afternoon on the water with John and Koolaidwa. The conversation alone made the day, although I'm sure John became tired of me saying "beg your pardon" :mrgreen:

Just the thought of replacing it is more than enough. I did not expect, nor felt the need for it to be replaced. Sir John is a gentleman, a scholar, and a friend.

I will post a pic of the fish I catch with it, but first I need to invest in a good baitcaster to put on it! Tup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts