Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if there is any place up by tokul creek to plunk without geting in anyones way i know theres a point down from the creek. am disabled so i can't drift fish much anymore. :x

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
I see a lot of folks plunking down by Fall City just down stream of the bridge that crosses the river. It is pretty easy access but watch parking down by the river when it's been raining it can be pretty muddy down there.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Plunk the Snocrummy just below or just above where Tokul dumps in. You won't make any friends if you tie up the few drifts (if you can call them drifts) on Tokul.

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
A couple plunking spots off Powell Road on the west side of the Snoq river. Have observed steelies caught here by plunkers several times when I'm boating thru. Powell Road SE is just past the bridge over the Raging river on the left as you head from Fall City to Preston.

And a good plunking spot at the boat launch above the Raging, just fish bank at area just above the Raging mouth. I have caught steelies here in high water about 30' cast placement from the bank.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I have seen plunkers off powell road as well - there is small little sand bar on the bank with a trail leading to it. just as you come down a little hill to your left. but, I used to plunk alot and we always plunked lower in the river (usually in tidewater), especially when the water is lower as you are looking for moving fish when you are plunking. the spots mentioned would be good when the fish are coming in, but even then I would go try down lower maybe by carnation as that gives you a shot at the fish for all three rivers passing by. Just at the end of town (the end towards duvall) there is a bridge and I use to see alot of guys plunk down there, have not fished down that way in a few years but I bet they still plunk there. Pretty easy access also, not far from the truck.

They also plunk on the corner right behind the ball fields in Fall City. when the fish are in there are alot of guys there right on the corner.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stadle how far of a walk is it from the ball feilds see i can walk very far anymore.

·
Registered
246 Posts
It is a little ways, but it is a pretty easy walk. The spot just below the bridge in Fall city is real close to the truck. The bridge at the north end of carnation is real close as well. The spot Mav mentioned above the raging is easy access also.

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
just right down town in fall city is a good spot too for plunkers...the city park is right on the bank and you can walk across the street to go to the grocery store and get a snack or a cuppa hot coffee...you dont have to cast far from there just a few feet from the bank

1 - 9 of 9 Posts