1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Welcome Defiance Boats and thanks for sponsoring Tup:

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Welcome Defiance Boats. I was checking out your boats at the Boat Show and they will definitely be one that will be considered when I upgrade.

·
Registered
183 Posts
As the owner of a 2007 Defiance 220 EX I may be biased, but let me say that these guys build a nice fiberglass fishing machine.
-I would be happy to extend an offer of a demo ride or to answer any questions to fellow game fishers.[attachment=0]DEFIANCE SHOT (Small).jpg[/attachment]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
I looked at Defiance Boats a couple of years ago and liked them. Welcome Aboard and thanks for sponsoring great Site.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Shoot....

I was so excited, I made my own post.

The guys at Defiance have been great to deal with. If the old forum is archived, you could read all about how they took care of me.

Besides for those that don't know, they are very local. Main building is in Port Orchard.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Welcome aboard and happy trolling. I should have looked around a little more before I purchased because I'm going thru what everyone does I hear and think it's not big enough. Nice looking products you have.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Boy Isher would like to buy one of those. But I have one problem. I take to many days of to go fishing so I can,t afford one

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Welcome Defiance!!!

Maybe if ya talk nice to DOC, he'll take the picture of the Trophy off the forum header. wink: wink: wink:

Another good local company to deal with.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Defiance Boats are quality boats guys! Good to have them onboard! I may eventually have to look into buying one for myself! Great, great boats...only positive things to say about these ocean machines! KTK Tup:

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
WOW. I was looking over some of the models.. yikes would I love to upgrade to one of those.The ADMIRAL 220 EX is just what Im looking for.. Wish I had some more $ though conf: Or if you could work me a deal wink:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts