Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please restrict my access to the political forum. I don't even want to see it. I like this community and the people in it and there's two things that can ruin a good freindship and fishing partnership; religion and politics.....

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Ah yes

That post reminds me of a post I made not too long ago. :mrgreen:

I have to medicate before I come in here!

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
"I have to medicate before I come in here!"
I for one can't think of a better reason than that to participate... dependin' on what kinda medicatin' we're talkin' about of course! :eek: :D

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
skoreny said:
gee there must be a lot of fragile joes about :eek:
Just passionate about what I believe. Skoreny, you a RWWJ like most others here?

·
Registered
15,057 Posts
I see you are driven to rash judgements MCA. I am usually latched into the correct wing. :D

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
DBAppraiser said:
I haven't filled out the line up yet but it seems to me that the political division in here is about 50-50, give or take a couple.
I agree Db, it's evened out quite a bit in the last couple of years. Long ago you had to be a card carrying right-winger to gain access.
:D

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
skoreny said:
I see you are driven to rash judgements MCA. I am usually latched into the correct wing. :D
Try again skoreny, there was no judgement at all. I simply asked a question.

I hope your "correct wing" is one you believe in and is unique to you, not something from Rush, Sean, Mark, Savage and others.

·
Registered
15,057 Posts
Not to impugn your judgement MCA, just to clarify a possible fallacy on my part. I thought some judgement was exercised when making a statement or asking a question. It is obvious many of our public icons don't use the method but anyone that is a fisherman is expected to. :lol:
Please advise what bunch of the talking heads you value so that I can use them for input in the judgement process. You just covered one pole

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
I like to think I had a little something to do with leveling the playing field here Mad-Cam!

That was my SOLE reason for coming to this forum in the first place. It leaned so far right... I just couldn't resist! :cool:

Welcome aboard Skoreny!

If you like to wallow in the slop that is political 'debate'... you've come to the right place! :D

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Webo said:
That was my SOLE reason for coming to this forum in the first place. It leaned so far right... I just couldn't resist! :cool:
It's certainly mellowed out in the last year or so though.

Ever since the Zenmaster left the old suspects don't seem as willing to shake it up.

HOWEVER...Rory certainly gave a glimpse of his former glory with the Justice Ginsberg post a couple days ago.

Multi-colored fonts and emoticons I didn't even know existed. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
P.S. Anyone notice the "add friend" and "add foe" option when you go into someone's user profile?

What does that mean? :p

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
skoreny said:
Please advise what bunch of the talking heads you value so that I can use them for input in the judgement process. You just covered one pole
Hi skoreny,

I listen to Stephanie Miller in the morning drive (I love Jim Ward, one of the best impressionists out there) and Dr. Mark Levin on the drive home. I put no personal value with either except for humor.

You can try to put a label on me but it is neither left nor right. I carry values I believe in, and they encompass all sides of the political spectrum.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Webo said:
I like to think I had a little something to do with leveling the playing field here Mad-Cam!
Webo my friend, you balance the scales more than you know. I was able to walk away knowing you had things well in hand! :D

·
Registered
5,149 Posts
MAD.CAM.AL said:
DBAppraiser said:
Long ago you had to be a card carrying right-winger to gain access.
:D
Ah the good old days!! :D

Actually it's good to see MCA back in the saddle, and Webo ridin' shotgun. I've learned a lot from you two and others in this forum.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts