Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
13,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been watching all of the show in the series. Their great shows!

If you've been watching them, which one do you like best. So far I think I like the forest show the best.

·
Banned
733 Posts
I just recently started watching it. ( last week) ha ha they had a marathon i think and i thought all the ones i saw were cool as hell. I liked the water one and the grass one though.
Omar

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
J.D. said:
I think I enjoy Blue Planet even more than planet earth. Both a excellent series's.
I was thinking exactly the same thing, John. like you said, both are great shows,

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
I enjoy them both, but the 6 part series fearless planet has been pretty dam good!

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
TRAUT said:
J.D. said:
I think I enjoy Blue Planet even more than planet earth. Both a excellent series's.
I was thinking exactly the same thing, John. like you said, both are great shows,
Ditto here, like them both but I like Blue Planet better. Pretty sweet film work on both shows for sure!

·
Registered
15,119 Posts
We watch them from time to time. I especially like the Blue Planet episode that showed the spawning corals. The only thing I don't like about the series whether it's Planet Earth, Blue Planet or National Geographic is how they always harp and blame humans for something. Other than that I like all of them...

·
Registered
15,057 Posts
Merry Christmas. In my sock this am was a package with all the Planet Earth discs in it. Thank You Santa.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
"The only thing I don't like about the series whether it's Planet Earth, Blue Planet or National Geographic is how they always harp and blame humans for something."
Who should they blame ff?

I'm pretty sure ALL of the animal species COMBINED haven't had a fraction of the detrimental impact on planet Earth that mankind has. conf:

GREAT photography on the Planet Earth series... but I thought they could have livened the pace of the episodes a bit.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
We loved the forest one the most (those little ducks jumpin to the forest floor was one of the funniest things I've ever seen!) but I have to say my next fav is the Oceans (Deep) one. Man there are some creepy creatures down there, total alien looking stuff!! I have to say I love the series and have seen all the episodes multiple times via "On Demand". At first I didn't care for Sigourney Weaver doing the narration but I've warmed up to her. I hope Discovery keeps making stuff like that cuz it sure draws in the viewers!! Good stuff!!! clap:

·
Registered
15,119 Posts
Webo said:
"The only thing I don't like about the series whether it's Planet Earth, Blue Planet or National Geographic is how they always harp and blame humans for something."
Why you gotta turn everything into a debate dude... conf:

Sometimes....There's nothing to blame man.... light:

·
Registered
220 Posts
fishinfoolz said:
Webo said:
Why you gotta turn everything into a debate dude... conf:

Sometimes....There's nothing to blame man.... light:
:roll: oh hell I hope we don't go down the debate path either... I think they are both excellent and great for the children...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts